Download Manual: Building Successful Workshops: How Practitioners Create Effective Workshops and How YOU can do the same.
Yes Ann, Please send my free copy.
EFT Level 1 and 2 Training
- Brief history of EFT and its connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- Basic concepts of EFT including topics recommended by the founder of EFT and professional organizations for training EFT practitioners
- The Discovery Statement as a foundation for EFT and the incredible implications this has for the healing process
- The effects of energy system disruptions
- How to deal with Psychological Reversals as obstacles to healing and simple techniques for overcoming them
- The EFT Basic Recipe and Full Basic Recipe
- EFT shortcuts - ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques for increasing the effectiveness of EFT - including the importance of being specific and persistent, how to deal with shifting aspects, and how to use alternative pressure points
- Information on the wide range of physical and emotional issues EFT is used for and the few areas were EFT shouldn't be used
- How to test the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle slow progress or seeming setbacks
- Additional EFT techniques such as Tell the Story, the Movie Technique, and the Personal Peace Procedure.
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- The importance of the Cognitive Shifts and what verbal and physical signs signal them
- How to work with bothersome memories, phobias, and addictive cravings
- How to practice and experience the incredible results of EFT with your own issues
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities - how the past limits our lives and choices in the present
- How to use affirmations with EFT, why they often seem to fail and how we use EFT to make them more effective
- EFT "gentle" techniques for use when emotional intensity is high: Tearless Trauma Technique, Chasing the Pain, and Sneaking Up on the Problem
- How to present EFT in groups - the application, uses, and advantages of group tapping including Borrowing Benefits, the powerful positive side effect of using EFT in groups.
- Ways to find core issues - questions and techniques for getting to the root of the problem
- How to know whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- How to address physical issues
- Further methods for testing results
- Additional tapping points
- How to work with EFT by telephone